- Work with other team members to provide customers with high-level service for their purchase.
- Exhibit the core values of Ogi (Emotional Intelligence, Attention to detail and Simplification) in your interactions with customers.
- Constantly evaluate the store environment for cleanliness.
- Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Promote Ogi products to meet customers’ needs.
- Grow Ogi’s culture of inclusiveness and elegance of our environment.
- Have fun when performing job duties.
- Availability to work flexible hours.
- We will provide training and support to ensure your success and growth.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Readily available to perform many different tasks during assigned shift.
- Be prudent when serving customers and processing their transactions.
- Be a fast learner and easy to adjust behavior to address immediate need.
- Ability to work with management to try out new ideas.